YES! WE ARE IN FACT HIRING PHOTOGRAPHERS
1) This position does not require experience. It requires the right personality. We want to SEE that personality. If you would like to be considered as an applicant you will need to first send us a short ipone (or cell phone) video. In your video you will state your name, what city you were born in, and what you want to be when you grow up. It’s totally fine if you do not want to be a photographer for life. Who wants to be anything that long?
2) You will need to agree to be public and in front of people. Photographers are behind the camera on shoots and in front of people for business. If you are someone who likes to hide from life this company is not ready for you yet.
3) The starting pay is $15- well above the national average for photographers. This is a base rate. If you are someone who wants your success to be “HALF ASS” and you think $15 an hour is fantastic, please do not apply. I want you to see the rate of pay and consider that the job may not be worth it based on what you are already making… or can imagine yourself making after college…
4) I want you to tell me what you would like to make for a living IF you are chosen from your video application. You can submit your video by text- 360.701.9204. If you do not know how I encourage you to enjoy the challenge. You can submit your video via facebook. Post it to my wall, or yours, and then tag me. AMBER GARIBAY (Yes, you can send me a friend request).
GOOD LUCK! MAY YOUR DAY BE FILLED WITH SMILES :)
PHOTOGRAPHER: AMBER GARIBAY
OWNER. ENTREPRENEUR. WRITER. VLOGGER.
CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER
Your Photographer’s Awards and Merits
- 2007- Professional Photographers of Washington Best Portrait of a Child
- 2007- Kodak Gallery Award for Photographic Excellence (PPW)
- 2007- Best Album Design- Children (PPW)
- 2008- Russ Clift Award for Best Mixed Competition Case (split entry) aggregate score – (must include such combinations as portrait/commercial or portrait/wedding, commercial/wedding or portrait/wedding/commercial)
- 2008- Best Album Design- Wedding Western States Division Winner Professional Photographers of America.
- 2008- Associate Fellowship of Photography Recipient
- 2008- Awarded the Lee Merrill Trophy
- People’s Choice Award – The most popular entry as determined by the vote of PPW Members